Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday...

I've been bad!  I haven't written anything in a week and I feel bad about it.  I have been busy scanning pictures for a project for my boss at work and I was packing and cleaning over the weekend.  Oh, and I have been playing Fight Night Round 4 for the Xbox 360.  Bad Geoff, bad Geoff!

It is probably good to take a little break from writing.  I've been coming up with some ideas for the Apolo Drakuvich book that have been bugging me for a while.  A more detailed outline should have been written from the start, but I guess this how we learn and grow.  There are a lot of hadwritten notes that I jotted down when I first had the idea for the book, but I have changed so many details that these notes are just not as useful as they were to me at first.

I watched Defiance with my girlfriend last night.  It is a good movie to watch.  I love movies that are based on true stories.  I picked up on some ideas for my sci-fi novel Ros Intelos AKA Female Space Nazis. 

I'm trying to think up some better titles for the novels and I probably should give a brief synopsis of the books here in the blog.  Eh, I'm not ready for that yet.  Ros Intelos, needs a lot of work still and it is on the back burner at the moment.  I'll probably release a little summary for the Apolo Drakuvich book maybe sometime this week.

Note to self: Get more sleep...

2 comments: