Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Total Word Count

I am currently working on two novels and I started working on them back in 2009.  I have been working on Apolo Drakuvich longer and I started Ros Intelos towards the end of the year.  The total word counts will be updated from time to time.


The titles are going to change...
Ros Intelos (aka Female Space Nazis) - 6,155 total words as of today

Apolo Drakuvich (aka San Burrito) - 11,991 total words as of today



Which book will I finish first? Not sure...

Can you tell us more about the books?  Yes, but later...

Why are you writing two books at the same time? Because I want to.  When I run out of ideas for one book I switch to the second book.  My brain can rest on one book while I work on the other.  :)

Isn't that a bit much? I don't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment