Friday, July 1, 2011

Awesome reviews are coming in for Apolo Drakuvich


Wow! Some really good reviews are coming in for Apolo Drakuvich!


A five star review By Evelyn on Amazon.com

Wow! I have just finished reading one of the most profound stories of this generation. Against a chaotic background of crime and corruption, the story follows Apolo on an awakening and sometimes terrifying journey of how a person "falls from grace" and how the justice system slowly destroys its own citizens through rigorous social and political maneuvers. A must read that will have you thinking about what exactly is the definition of a "criminal", and how we may have to rethink the way we deal with them. I will definitely recommend this book to all my friends and family!

A five star review By Aubrey on Amazon.com
I just bought this book thinking it'd be an OK read - something to pass the time when I am less busy or at the beach but soon I found out that I couldn't put it down! Lots of intrigue, with a serious dose of seriousness underneath. The characters were all well introduced and done, and the plot multi-layered. I especially liked Donna, Cocaine Shane and of course, the crazy Apolo Drakuvich. The author has a great imagination when it comes to Apolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment