Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LET'S GET DIGITAL - Box Wine Party, With Optional Book Launch


LET'S GET DIGITAL - Box Wine Party, With Optional Book Launch

Time Tomorrow at 12:00pm - Thursday at 12:00pm

Location Here, There & Everywhere (Online)

Created By David Gaughran

More Info Tomorrow I will be drinking from a very large box of wine to celebrate the culmination of three months hard work, the release of my latest book LET'S GET DIGITAL: HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH, AND WHY YOU SHOULD.

Come along and join me as I cheer the book up the charts, or commiserate with me as the world shrugs in indifference. Either way, there's wine.

Oh, I almost forget. You will be able to buy the book from tomorrow too. Even better, the PDF version will be FREE on my blog (link to follow).

But mostly this is about the wine.

If you want more details, it's a very large box of wine with a small tap on the side, and it comes from one of the Top 10 box wine factories in Argentina.

Check it out! :)
LET'S GET DIGITAL - Book Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment