Monday, August 15, 2011

"well, i finished it"

I'm reposting this "review" because it just doesn't make much sense to me. The review isn't about my book.

---

This review is from: Chop Suey (A Darby Stansfield Thriller) (Kindle Edition)

well, i finished it, August 3, 2011 (3 Stars) - by seedlady

i'm not a teenage boy. i don't read teenage boy books. i'm pretty sure if i was an 18 year old boy i'd have liked this.

my review copy took a long time to get through. the idea is ok, but editing by 1000 cuts might have sharpened it up some. the premise didn't last nearly as long as the book did.

i give it a 3. you can dance to it.


----
This review really wasn't much help to me. The reader comments about editing but she can't seem to form a proper sentence or a rational thought herself. This was just a strange review.

No comments:

Post a Comment